The ultimate guide in writing a five-paragraph essay
One of the most common formats of writing an essay is the five-paragraph type. If you need to do one for your class, you need to find and read examples of 5 paragraph essays. The sample 5 paragraph essay that you will be able to find can be your guide when writing your own. However, what you need to understand is that no matter how good the 5 paragraph essay example available, you still need to know the specific guidelines in writing one.
If you are still clueless on how to star writing in this format, then this article is for you. Today, we will be discussing everything you need to know about 5-paragraph essay outline template and its specifications.
PARTS OF A FIVE-PARAGRAPH ESSAY
- The first part of this type of essay format is the introductory paragraph. In this part, you need state your thesis statement. It is also important to have transitional hooks that will attract the readers to read further.
- The second part is the first paragraph of the essay’s body. This should include the strongest argument that you have in your paper.
- The third part is the second paragraph of the body. This should include the next strongest argument in your paper.
- The fourth part is the third paragraph of the body. This should contain the weakest argument that you have,
- The last part is the conclusion. For this portion, the thesis statement should be restated, but in relation to the arguments that you have listed. Also, the conclusion should contain the summary of the three arguments that you have presented.
TIPS AND GUIDE IN WRITING THIS ESSAY
- A good five paragraph essay example should start with a good tone. The introductory paragraph should be able to set the tone of the whole essay. In the introduction, you need to introduce the topic that you have chosen. It is important that the starting paragraph is enticing enough to make the readers curious.
- Make your 5 paragraph essay sample great by avoiding the use of the “I” pronoun. Your five paragraph essay sample should be in active voice. Unless, your professors gave you a different direction.
- 5 paragraph essay examples are abundant online. However, you should never copy the work of another person. That is considered plagiarism. It is important to write your own essay from scratch. You can use the five paragraph essay sample that you will find as a guide for your own writing. If you will be copying a specific part from another person’s work, be sure to cite the part correctly.
- A great example of a 5 paragraph essay should have organized thoughts and points. If you want your essay to have a good impact on the readers, you should be cautious on how you organize the points that you want to include.
- Before starting the writing process, you should do a brainstorming activity so that you will be able to collect all good points. Make sure also that all your points have supporting ideas to back them up. Without the supporting ideas, the essay will come out flat and weak.
- A good sample five paragraph essay should have an effective argument. The argument of your paper should be strong enough to make it effective. If you have an ineffective argument, your professor will surely not give you good grades.
- Each paragraph should flow naturally to the next one. This means that your essay should be cohesive. If your paragraphs are not connected to each other, your essay will not have the proper transition.
- A great example of 5 paragraph essay should not be repetitive. As much as possible, do not write your sentences using only one format. Variety can help you increase the reading value of your essay.
- Summarizing the arguments is important. This is especially important for lengthy papers. If you have a good summary, the flow of your essay will surely be better.
- Do not forget to proofread your essay before submitting it to your professor. Make sure that it is error-free and that the flow is perfect. Proofread your work as many times as you can.
These are just some of the things that you need to know about the five paragraph essay. Just follow the tips and guidelines that we have listed above.
I need to find a sample five paragraph essay.
I need a good example of 5 paragraph essay.
I need to write 5 paragraph persuasive essay example.
I need an excellent example of a five paragraph essay
I need to write five paragraph essay examples for my English class.
Where can I find a good example 5 paragraph essay?
These are just some of the things that we often hear among students. If you do not have enough time to do your own essay, you can always delegate your writing tasks to reliable writing service companies. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you need help with your assignment.
Truth be told, there are so many of us who are really not gifted with good writing skills. Aside from being time-consuming, there is also no room for error when it comes to writing your essay if you really want to get good grades from your professors. For world-class writers, you can always visit EssayPlanet.org to order your essays.
Do not know exactly what you need?
To make sure we have the writer for your assignment, send us everything you have and our expert writers will evaluate your request and generate a free quote!Free Quote