Compose your essay cover page much easier
The cover page for essay is actually what it says, the first page of an essay. This usually contains some significant information about the essay itself. It is where the name of the writer is found together with the teacher, instructor or professor’s name. The essay cover page also has the date of submission of the paper and the title of the essay. From looking at this portion of the essay, it must be determined which format of writing has been used by the writer of the paper. And because it is the first page which the readers and the professors will see, you should do your best to be able to make an impression on this initial part of your essay writing piece.
How To Write An Essay Cover Page
Writing a cover page of an essay could be somewhat complicated. But for as long as you are following the best method in a strict manner, then there should be lesser concern. Here are the simple general steps to write your own cover page for an essay:
- Make sure to have a list of the information that you are going to include for your essay writing piece. This should contain your name, your professor or teacher’s name and the date. If you are not going to use any formats for your paper, make sure to set the said information in bold so that it can be seen easily.
- Think about your title which must attract the readers to read the next pages of your paper. It should be interesting and must describe its content particularly the subject. You should limit the number of words for your title to ten words. If ever you are to write more than that, you should properly arrange it and make the others as subtitle. You can ask your classmates and friends to check your title if such is appropriate. Also, ask them if the title in your cover page essay would corroborate with the entire content of your paper.
- Once you have finally arranged the cover page for your essay, try to print it with your printer. That is in order for you to make sure that everything is properly arranged. Remember that whatever you see in your computer monitor may no longer look exactly the same once you print it. If it is not arranged, then try to move the letters in accordance with your desired style.
Your Title Should Attract
It is very important that your target readers particularly your professors should find it so interesting to read it. That only means that by simply reading your cover page for essays especially the title, the people should be intrigued, curious, compelled, captivated and intrigued to read it as a whole. The appearance of that first page should be so clean and captivating. If you are going to observe some books, don’t you see yourself compelled to read it by simply basing it on the title and how the cover looks? In journalism, isn’t it more intriguing to read it if the title of the content is actually so attractive? That is exactly the same when it comes to cover pages for essays.
If you fail to make your cover page appear and written interestingly, then it might have a significant impact on the score and the interest that it could get. Devote so much time in composing it as this will be the very first page for your essay. It is very important to make it appear excellently.
Your Cover Page Formats
It is very important that you check out some essay cover page template. The examples and templates will give you a glimpse and ideas on how to properly make it. Here are some examples of cover pages for essays:
For MLA Cover Page
- It is very important to remember that for MLA format, the page should be set to double-space. The letters contained therein should also be placed in the center horizontally.
- Below the top margin of the paper is where the college or university name should be written.
- The title of the essay should be written 1/3 of the page below from the very top of the paper. The font of the title should be written differently. If there is a subtitle, then you should include it as well.
- You should always remember that the word “by” in MLA format is not allowed.
- The name of the author should be written a few lines above the bottom of the page of the cover.
- It is then followed by the course.
- After that is the name of the professor.
- And then lastly, the submission date of the essay.
For APA Cover Page
- With the APA style, it is necessary that you include a short version of the title on the upper right corner of the page. Next to that is the number “1”. This is what is referred to as the running header.
- The title of the paper should also be placed 1/3 of the page below from the top portion of the page.
- Several lines below the title is the author’s name.
- At the bottom, the other information like the course’s name or number, professor’s name, and the submission date.
The Examples For Cover Page
There is lots of essay cover page example which can be found online. Using some search engines will make it much easier. If you are going to use Google, you will find a lot of example cover page for essay by clicking on the images which is found below the search box. It will make it much easier for you to compose your essay cover pages. Again, checking out several copies of examples of a cover page for an essay you may just edit the actual page and then input the words and letters that you want to put in. You may simply enter sample cover page for essay in the search box and it will give you a lot of sample ideas.
Do not know exactly what you need?
To make sure we have the writer for your assignment, send us everything you have and our expert writers will evaluate your request and generate a free quote!Free Quote